The plant could have been moved some time ago, but regardless is still doing great. It was a long recovery from when it lost all bit 2 leaves some point last year, since I took it away from the office has been doing much better. Either didn’t like the work or bad vibes in the office. From advice I pruned back few sucker leaves. That and this move should have it set to take off in spring.

As soon as the leaves popped up its been working overtime with its photosynthesis. EDIT – progress 6 days later

This thing is finally on the move, time to step it up to dirt.

On my continual search to see what I eat will continue to grow, this one is finally making progress. To be honest first one I started gave it about two weeks and saw nothing so I pitched it and started over with a new one. I think it was just impatient.

4/4